Thread: Helix G4N

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by James john View Post
    The Helix 7 will stay G3N but with less options.
    Do you know which 7's are going away James John?
    I'd guess the MSI & Dual Spectrum would stay, since most would use 1 as a "network monitor" & they're also used for (Dual season) ice machines.
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

2. Member
    Well some of the info being told here is true, some not so much. I will say, that I can't say much. Lol. Oct 1st is coming soon. Teasers: Not much change. Faster speeds. Saltwater. Still need to wait.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by densik View Post
    Well some of the info being told here is true, some not so much. I will say, that I can't say much. Lol. Oct 1st is coming soon. Teasers: Not much change. Faster speeds. Saltwater. Still need to wait.
    A faster Solix 10 would be perfect for my application, but this phantom Apex might be MORE perfect???

4. Member
    Sounds like a mere minor incremental development. Nothing really new. Which I am ok with because I want whatever live option Humminbird ends up offering but am not ready to ditch my Mega 360 and G3N units yet.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggedtheboat View Post
    So you had dealer meeting where they went over this new stuff supposedly coming, but you don't have the details and are meeting Humminbird monday? What dealer meeting were you at where you were able to order a lot of graphs?
    Phone calls between multiple reps and then I get to meet with them on Monday finally. I’ve been on phone conference calls for a month trying to get my orders in. I’ve got quite a bit locked in but there is no ship date either. The details I’ve posted is what I know for a fact. I’ve got pricing and part numbers on all Helix, Solix, and Apex units.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sfw1960 View Post
    Do you know which 7's are going away James John?
    I'd guess the MSI & Dual Spectrum would stay, since most would use 1 as a "network monitor" & they're also used for (Dual season) ice machines.
    I haven’t been able to figure out exactly what 7s there still going to be so far. I’m getting limited time going over stuff daily with them on calls.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kcinnick View Post
    A faster Solix 10 would be perfect for my application, but this phantom Apex might be MORE perfect???
    . Lets the hope the apex turns out to be better than Humminbirds last attempt of a saltwater unit with the ION. Still don't know if they ever really existed

8. Member
    One thing's for sure, Wayne will be all over it...
    Console [HELIX 10MSI G3N || HELIX 10MSI G3N]
    Bow [HELIX 12 CHIRP SI GPS G2N] || RC-2] || [HELIX 10MSI G4N] || [M360 UNIVERSAL MOUNT] || [Mega Live]
    ULTERRA80/US2/IPLINK-60" BT || 2xAS ETH 5PXG || Victron IP67 12V/25A || [NoCo Genius GX2440 24V/40A]
    [X2 GROUP 31] x 3 || [Battleborn 31 lithium]
    Alumacraft Voyageur 175/Yamaha VF115LA

9. Member
    Looks like it, bye cash, hello new units !

Quote Originally Posted by Royt View Post
    Looks like Santa is going to need some deep pockets this year.

10. Member
    Phone calls between multiple reps and then I get to meet with them on Monday finally. I’ve been on phone conference calls for a month trying to get my orders in. I’ve got quite a bit locked in but there is no ship date either. The details I’ve posted is what I know for a fact. I’ve got pricing and part numbers on all Helix, Solix, and Apex units.
    Thanks for the info....I'm closing in on a new boat, timing could not be better. I will run it without electronics and wait for new stuff if I have to for a while. Looking forward to your monday news.
    Last edited by TohoRookie; 09-25-2020 at 01:19 PM.

11. Member
    I don't want to wait for Monday!!! What dealership? What brands do you have?

12. Member

13. Member
    Biggest difference from G3N to G4N is the WiFi and nema 2k coming on helix 8 to 15 units. The Helix 7 will stay G3N but with less options. Solix models are head unit only or MSI version. Apex is the same way geared towards the Salt water market. The new 360s units are called Mega 360 Universal for 1500 dollars. Pricing is pretty much same as G3N stuff but adding in a Helix 15 also
    . When you say the new mega 360 universal have you heard what makes it different from the mega 360?
    Bullet 21xrs & xdc

14. Member
    I can’t announce it on a post as we are becoming a board sponsor. We are a Skeeter dealer but pricing is the same on Helix line except the 15 MSI Helix is 3k. Apex 19 is 5k. I usually only stock a few units because Humminbird comes standard on Skeeters still.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5nRide View Post
    . When you say the new mega 360 universal have you heard what makes it different from the mega 360?
    From my pricing sheet we still have a Mega 360 for 1200, A new universal aluminum mounted deck style 360 mega at 1500

16. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    I haven’t been able to figure out exactly what 7s there still going to be so far. I’m getting limited time going over stuff daily with them on calls.
    Well, see what you can scrape up Monday & hopefully you can lay hands on a sheet with a bit of info.
    I generally don't bug the folks I do know, and I know some are probably reading this - so if I get a text with info I'm OK with that since it's just my own curiosity; that and I'd like to put a Helix 7 in a 6 gallon bucket for the ice season and maybe put it over the wheel because the 12 MSI blocks the passenger windshield...lol
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

17. Member
    I don't want to wait for Monday!!!
    LOL!!! Kinda reminds me of a line from a Willy Wonka movie, "I want my pony, And I want my pony now!"

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Royt View Post
    LOL!!! Kinda reminds me of a line from a Willy Wonka movie, "I want my pony, And I want my pony now!"
    I got everything picked out but the Fishfinder/GPS. Everyone has been telling me as long as I have been boat shopping to hold off until October to pick your electronics, but who knows what I will be able to get with the way supply is right now.

19. Member
    Hopefully after 4 generations they will be able to read depth in less than 5 feet of water without locking up.

20. Member
    Will just be happy when there’s Helix 12s in stock to purchase
    Ultrex 112 ipilot link MDI....Mega Live Targetlock….360 Mega….Helix 12 MSI G4N ……Helix 12 MDI G4N .....Helix 12 MDI G3N .....Helix 12 MSI G2N.....Helix 12 SI G2N...
    8’ AA Raptors

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast