What is the difference between a 21 PHX and a 21 Elite??

Bottom, Top, Weight??

2. Member
    PHX has a deeper hull and weighs more, more made for big water. 21 Elite uses the XP hull and the PHX layout, more of a performance hull and will be a bit faster than the PHX.

Fish out of a PHX quite a bit and the ride on it is definitely comfy and handles big waves well. I think the XP the guy had before would corner a little better in the tight turns.

Ok thanks

4. Member
    The Elite also has a shorter gunnel wall at the bow. This is a great feature if you fish shallow as it does not interfere with pitching & flipping. I've had both models and honestly there's not a ton of difference in performance. If I fished something massive like the great lakes, I'd probably go with the PHX.

5. Member
    Wiedas Marine did a good walkdown of the 921 Elite and explained some of the differences, think its on YouTube

6. Member
    What are you guys seeing speed-wise on 920 elite vs. 20 phx? Not to hijack, just thought it was a good place to ask the question instead of creating a new thread.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TohoRookie View Post
    What are you guys seeing speed-wise on 920 elite vs. 20 phx? Not to hijack, just thought it was a good place to ask the question instead of creating a new thread.
    kinda apples and oranges from what I've seen personally but 920xp (same hull as elite) with 2 stroke xs was seeing 76-77, 20phx with a sho was seeing 75-76.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ-Rohlf View Post
    kinda apples and oranges from what I've seen personally but 920xp (same hull as elite) with 2 stroke xs was seeing 76-77, 20phx with a sho was seeing 75-76.
    Thanks, not much difference I guess. I will probably get the 4 stroke xs. I imagine it'll be in that neighborhood though.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TohoRookie View Post
    Thanks, not much difference I guess. I will probably get the 4 stroke xs. I imagine it'll be in that neighborhood though.
    Being kinda conservative, I think 78 GPS was the highest with the phx but that was a cool morning and running down river (prob 2-3 MPH added)