walk through window sag

Hey guys,

I did some searching and did find a couple of posts but no actual solutions.

My middle walkthrough window is sagging to the point now that I need to pry it upwards for it to seat in when closed. It is also rubbing on the driver side pit. Ive looked at maybe getting something put on the bottom to help "lift" the window when its closed but yea.

Any fixes I can do? seems like there's only 4 screws (1 on each corner) holding the window in place I could almost assume its due to the frame no longer being square? or is it a matter of the hinge being worn out / out of shape from the years of use.

Figured i'd ask here before calling in to Ranger.
    2004 Ranger Reata 180vs 8" rapid jack magnum CCM reeds 21P tempest plus- 2005 150 optimax 1B044209

2. Member
    Mines been doing the same for years. Never did fine a solution...

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warriorcookie View Post
    Mines been doing the same for years. Never did fine a solution...
    Doing some more digging. It seems like its common on pretty well ALL boats. My buddy has a 2012 nitro 7 sport and same ordeal for his walk through window which has the same design. The middle frame is only held in "square" by 1 screw per corner so with enough impact from waves and trailering over time that window becomes no longer square. From what I've read you can loosen all 4 screws lightly and add a square and "re tru" the frame though this should fix the problem odds are it will not last. I read a post where 1 person added a 2nd screw to each corner but never posted back long term results.
    2004 Ranger Reata 180vs 8" rapid jack magnum CCM reeds 21P tempest plus- 2005 150 optimax 1B044209