Looking for medium chirp wiring information for Hook2 7

If possible, I would like to utilize medium chirp transducer in my Hook2 7 HDI unit,but unsure if the two can be rewired to work together? I do not care so much about downscan or temperature. Suggested make and model?

thanks

2. Member
    As far as I know, Hook2 can not do medium chirp. But what is it you want to achieve?

3. Member
    Thank you very much. I was just about to purchase a medium chirp transducer. I am trying to achieve deeper salt water depths without breaking the bank.

4. Member
    Sorry, but you need another sonar. Hook2 was very specifically designed for shallow water fishing, and even with a good transducer it has issues in deeper water. Hook Reveal is a totally different ballgame, and when combined with 50/200-HDI it is a very good alternative for budget friendly combo for deeper water.

5. Member
    Unfortunately, it seems Lowrance isnt selling the 50/200 combo in the US

6. Member
    Correct, not the 83/200-HDI either, only the rather crap Splitshot/ Tripleshot-combos. Any dealer should be able to order the ROW-combos though, although they don’t list it.

Personally I think Lowrance is making a big mistake here, assuming that all their US-customers don’t want/ need good transducers.