BBC SPONSOR

Big Bass Tour - Douglas Lake - Oct 9-11

Our Douglas event is coming up soon! All details and registration info here: www.bigbasstour.com

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Getting closer!

3. Member
    Though day today!! Done this this tournament for the last three years and I’m pretty sure this is this the lowest leading weight after day 1. I know it’s lower than last year. Won the second hour last year with a 5.3

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by courier105 View Post
    Though day today!! Done this this tournament for the last three years and I’m pretty sure this is this the lowest leading weight after day 1. I know it’s lower than last year. Won the second hour last year with a 5.3
    Tough for sure. The next couple of days will be wet but we will see a bigger fish and the bite should improve. Good luck to everyone competing!

I'm not competing this year but will be interested to hear what the winning pattern(s) were after tomorrow just to have some insight!

2003 Nitro NX882
    2016 Mercury 150
    GOD First! 🕇
    Bass Pro Shops, Nitro Boats, Mercury, Kastking

6. Member
    Oakley Big Bass was a blast on Douglas this weekend! Placed fourth on Saturday 2-3 hour. Lost a 6-7 pounder at the boat this morning! Couldn’t keep her from jumping and when I went to scoop her with the net she jumped again and broke off! Anyway congratulations to the winner of the boat and we’ll definitely be back next year! The tournament was an excellent experience and definitely fun!!!