Ranger Trial pads

Anyone know the automotive equivalent to the pads that come on a 2017 Ranger trailer?
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

2. Member
    Tone, if your brake caliper is a UFP DB35, look for 96 to 2000 Kia Saphia pads. Be sure to get organic or ceramic. I just purchased 4 for mine at advance. They are the Wearever brand Silver # NAD649. $15 for 4 pads. I bought 8 and plan to do all four wheels soon. I have already replaced them with UFP last year and 3 of the wheel pads have already come apart. Don't buy the UPF pads. They are glued and will not last. My boat is a 2016 Z521. Its best to have a pad to take with you when you go buy them to make sure they are correct shape. Google the number above to see the correct shape. Good luck!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Relesm View Post
    Tone, if your brake caliper is a UFP DB35, look for 96 to 2000 Kia Saphia pads. Be sure to get organic or ceramic. I just purchased 4 for mine at advance. They are the Wearever brand Silver # NAD649. $15 for 4 pads. I bought 8 and plan to do all four wheels soon. I have already replaced them with UFP last year and 3 of the wheel pads have already come apart. Don't buy the UPF pads. They are glued and will not last. My boat is a 2016 Z521. Its best to have a pad to take with you when you go buy them to make sure they are correct shape. Google the number above to see the correct shape. Good luck!
    Thanks for providing the info. Do you know if the part number of the caliper is visible on the caliper itself?
    Yamaha 250 SHO

4. Member
    Not for the pads. There is a number on the caliper to ID a DB 35 but I cant remember what it is. I would bet that is what yours is. There is a lot of info here In the trailer section if you do a search. And go to eastern marine web site for a lot more information. Eastern Marine sells the pads but the last time I looked they were out of stock. I am not good at copy and paste or I would put it here. Cat Fan would be a lot of help over there.https://www.easternmarine.com/ufp-trailer-disc-brakes
    See if the address above works for you.
    Last edited by Relesm; 09-17-2020 at 07:14 PM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Relesm View Post
    Not for the pads. There is a number on the caliper to ID a DB 35 but I cant remember what it is. I would bet that is what yours is. There is a lot of info here In the trailer section if you do a search. And go to eastern marine web site for a lot more information. Eastern Marine sells the pads but the last time I looked they were out of stock. I am not good at copy and paste or I would put it here. Cat Fan would be a lot of help over there.https://www.easternmarine.com/ufp-trailer-disc-brakes
    See if the address above works for you.
    Ok, thanks!
    Yamaha 250 SHO