Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Member
    Ken isn’t going to like Ballistic much either I don’t think. There just isn’t a lot of plastic add on creature comforts on these custom performance boats that break after owning them for a year. He’ll like the deck size but he won’t like the lack of Ole Crap handles, rod straps, USB outlet location, lack of cleats, etc. Probably won’t like the lack of switches either.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBallistic View Post
    Ken isn’t going to like Ballistic much either I don’t think. There just isn’t a lot of plastic add on creature comforts on these custom performance boats that break after owning them for a year. He’ll like the deck size but he won’t like the lack of Ole Crap handles, rod straps, USB outlet location, lack of cleats, etc. Probably won’t like the lack of switches either.
    Bullet and Ballistic aren’t Ken’s cup of tea.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

3. Scraps
    I fished out of a Bullet on a couple guide trips on L. Anna, VA back in the late 90s. Forget the model, 20ftr with a 200 I think, I thought that thing ran and fished great. Nice layout too.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WVBullet View Post
    Bullet and Ballistic aren’t Ken’s cup of tea.
    Nope, but that’s OK. You want find me in anything else but those 2.

Nope, but that’s OK. You want find me in anything else but those 2.
    To be truthful, I love my Bullets! But, Ballistic would be my second choice. If I win the lottery, I’ll own both. I seen an all charcoal/blackish colored one I really liked. I like Jim’s Black/purple one too.

6. Member
    To be truthful, I love my Bullets! But, Ballistic would be my second choice. If I win the lottery, I’ll own both. I seen an all charcoal/blackish colored one I really liked. I like Jim’s Black/purple one too.
    I like the ballistic also, I'll have to win the lottery though because my next will be an XB with an R on it.

7. Member
    Ha, yeah that would be nice. I’m the same way. Bullet would be my second choice and was almost my first until I got introduced to the Ballistic. Both are fantastic boats and Bullet had been doing it a long time. Lots of people complain that Bullet hasn’t changed in 25 years. My question is always why In the heck would they? Don’t fix what ain’t broken.

Ha, yeah that would be nice. I’m the same way. Bullet would be my second choice and was almost my first until I got introduced to the Ballistic. Both are fantastic boats and Bullet had been doing it a long time. Lots of people complain that Bullet hasn’t changed in 25 years. My question is always why In the heck would they? Don’t fix what ain’t broken.
    If I hadn’t been around Bullets for over 20 years and I’d seen the Ballistic, I’d probably went that way. I’ve heard so many people say the same about the change. I agree if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. I feel Bullet was ahead of their time on design. They got the hull right early in the game along with the long sleek looks. The inside was the only thing that needed some changes. I like the layout on my 08 and am happy with it, but the only changes I’d make is to have the split lid on the back compartment. Makes it easier to look at the batteries if need be and the lower edge on the console raised for bigger guys or long legs. They fixed both. Once I put my legs under I have tons of room. Haven’t seen a Ballistic in person. I’ll look it over when I do.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456