Any news on the Megabass Levante rods?

Mark, I'm assuming you'll be the best to answer this question. Any idea when the gen2 Levante rods will be coming out? And do you know if they will have a rod similar in action and taper to the Daemos?

It's still looking like before Christmas if all goes well. As soon as it's official, The Tackle Trap will run pre-orders and post here and on social media. There will be a Diablo Spec R which is similar in action and power to the Daemos.

What Gary said. MB is working to get them built and shipped. I am as excited as anyone. Still fishing mine quite a bit. The new ones should make for some happy customers.

4. Member
    Great news! Thanks for the update.

5. Member
    Can't wait wanna pick up a few
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury
    999 KVD, 859 , and 798 SI HD

6. Member
    Bringing this back up as tackle trap just put them on pre order guys.. I ordered 2 hope they are everything they were described as.. maybe mark will chime in since they are becoming available
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by NRXfever View Post
    Bringing this back up as tackle trap just put them on pre order guys.. I ordered 2 hope they are everything they were described as.. maybe mark will chime in since they are becoming available
    The goal is still to have them back in customers hands sooner rather than later. The good news is supply chain is moving better now which helps everyone.

8. Member
    Great news!! Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by coreynov902 View Post
    Great news!! Thanks for the update.

Its official....they are back!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHvxS2Hl5jm/

I will share that we fished several different build prototypes on these pretty hard and had no issues. Good was not good enough and the expectations were extremely high on what was required. On the last prototype Perfect Pitch I did my best to stress that rod out any way I could. I hooked and landed a 25lb catfish while flipping stumps and let that fish put the rod through some serious flexing and stress. It held up perfectly. I can assure you these are not the same blanks we used originally. I think customer feedback will be extremely positive and looking forward to what you guys think of them. They will be available very soon again.

10. Member
    Thanks Mark you are awesome.. and like I said I pre-ordered 2 from tackle trap can't wait to get them
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury

11. Member
    Got my rods today and I can't say for sensitivity, but if sensitivity is on par with looks and feel these are gonna be the hottest rods in their price point.. They are awesome jerkbait rod has a short butt perfect for topwater and jerkbaits
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury