Dedicated Livescope Graph

I currently have 2 Ultra 126sv at the console and 1 Ultra 126sv at the bow. I am wanting to add a fourth dedicated graph at the bow for the livescope. What would be the best model for this?

Thanks in advance,
    Jim
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    What you currently have is the best in the Echomap Plus family......so you could go back with another 12" or 10". If you decide to go with a GPSmap unit, it will not network with the Ultra's. If not worried about the networking then there are plenty of choices.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Knowing my units is important, having matching units is a plus and it would be sweet. So
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Member
    wow, an Echomap can't communicate with a GPSmap? I'm about to order my first Garmin and didn't realize this, for the cost of an Echomap you would think they would allow these to communicate. Does Echo to Echo communicate? Also, one more question if you know. Is the IPS screen on GPSMap that much brighter and more visible at angle than the Echomap screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    What you currently have is the best in the Echomap Plus family......so you could go back with another 12" or 10". If you decide to go with a GPSmap unit, it will not network with the Ultra's. If not worried about the networking then there are plenty of choices.
    .204 Ballistic 300R - Speed, Ride, Fishability!

5. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Nope, you must keep them with their families. The Ultra and Echomap Plus units communicate. GPSmap will only communicate with other GPSmap units. As for the IPS stuff, i do not know that answer.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

6. Member
    Using a dedicated GPS map 1222 for live scope. went with the GPS map due to the screen recording. Won't network with the other two garmin units we have but it is not needed.