Any changes on the 2021 x19 ?

ordered a new x19 few weeks ago, any idea what changes where made if any to the 2021 vs 2020 . anyone have a 2021 yet

2. Member
    3 different Xpress dealers told me there is a 7-8% factory price increase on 2021 models vs 2020. That shoved me over the edge & I found a 2020 model all optioned out, plunked down a deposit 2 weeks ago. Am working on the local credit union, the local bank, and a local entreprenour [moonshiner] to come up with the juice (deadline is 12 days away or lose deposit), not to mention the ole savings account. Damn, they ain't cheap, but looks pretty dang good !!
    What engine did u order?

3. Member
    A 200 sho , the Dealers i contacted didn't have any info on the 2021 if they changed . i put out qoutes all over and i had a price difference of 10k on the same build

4. Member
    they must be same i purchased one about 6 week ago dealer had two coming in , when they did paper work it was a 2021

5. Member
    I had the same thing happen last year. I ordered a 2019 last day of April and received a 2020 on the first day of August.

6. Member
    7-8% in one year seems high doesn't it?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yogib View Post
    7-8% in one year seems high doesn't it?
    Not with the supply issues and free money influx. That $$$$ has to come from somewhere. Go buy lumber if you want a eye opener. 100% increase in some places. CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

8. Member
    Saw a 2021 X 19 at a dealership on line and did not see any big changes in the pictures. 10 weeks into my order of an X 18 and per conversations with my dealer today maybe 2 more weeks to delivery. And CJ is dead on about the lumber, particularly treated, being through the roof.

9. Member
    Yo, Seemed real high to me too! Pushed me right over the edge....
    Dodge, Is the prop that is on boat a PTP VMX3? Lots of opinions on BBC about Powertech on an Xpress. My dealer is gonna swap out the PowerTech (if he finds one) and get me a Turbo FXP 25p for around $200 more. Unless, of course, I dogear a blade in the mean time....

Quote Originally Posted by fishingram24 View Post
    Saw a 2021 X 19 at a dealership on line and did not see any big changes in the pictures. 10 weeks into my order of an X 18 and per conversations with my dealer today maybe 2 more weeks to delivery. And CJ is dead on about the lumber, particularly treated, being through the roof.
    Mark can I ask which Dealer you are using? I am considering ordering an xpress in the near future.
    Chris Smith
    2022 BC Bobcat
    150 ProXs

11. Member
    The two choices closest to you are likely L&M Marine in Stapleton, Alabama and the one Mark is using Smith Motors in Hattiesburg.

Good people at both dealerships.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blublazer View Post
    Mark can I ask which Dealer you are using? I am considering ordering an xpress in the near future.
    Chris I am dealing with Smith Motors in Hattiesburg. Usually responds to my text within a few minutes with a call.

13. Member
    My 2021 X-19 came with gas pistons on all forward compartment lids, pressed seams caulked underneath, small patches of 3 mm seadeck on the corners where the lids contact the deck to soften the close, cupholders on the floor by the cockpit seats, all hatches had compression latches as well. I'm sure there's more but I've never spent any time on a 2020 X19.

14. Member
    Those are some great changes. Do you mind posting some pics?
    Last edited by ajw18; 10-02-2020 at 07:22 AM.