Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Talk me off the Alien Edge

Just by chance I stumbled across the Joe Rogan podcast with Bob Lazar. I don't listen to Joe Rogan and I had no clue who Bob Lazar was before I listened to this. Ole' Bobby boy claimes to have worked at Area 51 and reverse engineering a space ship. This instantly led me into multiple podcast with the former Navy Pilot David Fravor describing his encounters with the recently released UFO videos by the Navy.

I can't stop now!! Both of the people are 1 of 3 things; completely crazy, lying through their teeth for 10 minutes of fame, OR telling the truth. I'm off the deep end everyone. I went from not thinking about an alien in my life, to now I'm completely convinced. Talk me off edge, or worse agree with me.

2. Member
    Space is too vast for there not to be something else out there.
    2022 Phoenix 919 Pro XP
    2022 Mercury 225 4s 3B133405

3. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    I'm a Coast to Coast AM fan... I'd be no help to you.
    Who controls John Gill?

They had a documentary on bob lazar on something I watched. interesting guy for sure and he has a crazy story to go with it.

5. #FRB
    I believe there's a possibility the stuff he talks about actually happened/is happening. Pretty sure I had an encounter one time. Who knows, there might be some hybrids walking among us. Maybe ALL of us modern humans are alien hybrids!
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

6. Member
    We are either alone in the universe or we are not. Either option is equally frightening. On the other hand, you only have to watch the evening news to understand why an alien race would not want to contact us.

7. Banned
    Check out "Element 115" ..

Since CoVid-19™ spottings of both UFO/USO are up 70%.

What if....

These 'aliens' are actually "Angels" from TheBible and are being more 'present' due to the "Non-positive influence" that has been afoot since Jesus was low bidding jobs all over J'salem?...

I came across a pair of 'shiny beings' back near Lake Shasta in the 80s, both close to 8' w/shimmering hair and finishing off each other's sentences...

8. Banned
    ry!
    In total, we gathered information on about 12 different races of ETs here on earth now; the Zeta Reticulan being the most known to the public. This is the ET race we are going to describe now.
    Zeta Reticulan
    The Zetas are physical beings like us, that’s the reason we can see their UFOs so easily. They knew about the existence of our planet thousands of years ago, but ignored it as they didn't’t considered it as a strategic point in their plans to conquer the universe. After the first atomic bombs in 1945, they considered that our race achieved a substantial scientific advancement and started to pay us more attention.
    Their original planet was destroyed thousands of years ago, losing a lot of their culture and spirituality. After that, a lot of changes occurred from their physical level to their views about the universe. Now they are a shadow of what they were once, a great race.
    They are extremely mental beings and destroy any emotions that may arise in them- In their minds, their goal is to understand what is the greatest power of the universe and exploit it for their own benefit. They know the greatest power is Life itself, and for millenniums they have tried to find a way to create life from nothingness, but have failed to find the origin.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatcreek View Post
    I use to listen to that show all the time when I worked nights.

This thread has the potential to be very interesting. Me? I don't think we are alone. I also have a hard time believing stories, so I'd need hard evidence which seems to be tough to come by. But how could we possibly be the only planet in a vast universe that drew the winning lottery ticket?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Check out "Element 115" ..

Since CoVid-19™ spottings of both UFO/USO are up 70%.

What if....

These 'aliens' are actually "Angels" from TheBible and are being more 'present' due to the "Non-positive influence" that has been afoot since Jesus was low bidding jobs all over J'salem?...

I came across a pair of 'shiny beings' back near Lake Shasta in the 80s, both close to 8' w/shimmering hair and finishing off each other's sentences...
    Please no! I can't handle a combined Church/ Covid/ Alien conspiracy theory right now! I'm fragile! I'm thinking about selling my Ranger and buying a telescope already.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Daleo View Post
    This thread has the potential to be very interesting. Me? I don't think we are alone. I also have a hard time believing stories, so I'd need hard evidence which seems to be tough to come by. But how could we possibly be the only planet in a vast universe that drew the winning lottery ticket?
    COMPLETELY agree. I know there is "life" out there. Intelligent life being a completely different conversation.

13. Banned
    We are the aliens

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    We are the aliens
    This is the truth

15. Member
    I believe both of them. Fravor’s tic tac story validates many aspects of Lazar’s story. I don’t know that you could find anyone more credible than Fravor; 16 year veteran and commander of a fighter squadron at the time. If you need more, 4 other pilots, etc. who were there at the time, have corroborated his account. Additionally, the pentagon has, essentially, as well. I started a thread last month when the pentagon released the statement that they “have recovered craft that Is not of this Earth”.

Its extremely interesting to me. Since the pentagon statement, I’ve asked numerous people in my family and who I work with, aliens - yes or no? 95% said no way or laughed at me. I had seen numerous stories about it on it cable tv, Fox News, by then. None had noticed them.

It’s wild to me that if the Pentagon released this statement in the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, etc. it would have been the news of decade. Everyone would’ve known about it in a week. Now, in 2020, maybe 5% have heard about it, and after seeing video and Pentagon statement, 1/2 of those would call it fake news.

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by School Master View Post
    I'm thinking about selling my Ranger and buying a telescope already.

I'm waiting for the first person that has $22k cash that wants my Ranger™.. No advertising, no questions, just the first person that asks... so basically, I just threw that out in the 'ether' and waiting for the Tao to take over....

let me know when ready for some conspiracies, I can keep You busy through 4 CoVid™ Plandemics™

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Daleo View Post
    Have you seen the USS Nimitz or tic tac ufo videos? If so, being an Air Force guy, why aren’t they hard evidence to you? Pentagon statement as well?

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatcreek View Post
    Im addicted to that show. Man the later you go the crazier the callers are.

19. Member
    If you like the alien stuff look up close encounters of the 5th kind.

I watched that same podcast. Pretty interesting.

20. Member
    Why do you think they started the space force.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast