Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z7extreme View Post
    Ok I will be the one. No way is that boat worth 84,000 ..
    Funny.....I don't recall the OP asking for others to judge what his new boat is worth. Like everyone else who posted, be happy for him....he just got an awesome boat
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

SWEET rig

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Megabucks461 View Post
    Just wondering with all the BPS and Cabelas in the metromess why the long drive to Warsaw for a new Ranger?
    Let’s just say I had a better experience with Pro’s Choice Marine in the past (pricing, trade in valuation, customer service) and rather repeat than risk. And I don’t mind the drive to MO at all!
    2021 Ranger Z521L Ranger Cup DC, Mercury ProXS 250, Lowrance Ghost and HDS12 Live

4. Member
    Wow, I like the looks of that one
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z7extreme View Post
    Ok I will be the one. No way is that boat worth 84,000 ..
    I'm with you no way in hell I would ever spend $85,000 + another $5,000 in taxes on a bass boat. Don't take it the wrong way but I just don't get how people do it. Boat is nice though.
    04 521VX 250 Pro XS
    14 521C 250 Pro XS

6. Member
    I can, therefore I do. If I found the same boat for less, I would spend less - but that’s what they go for. Stop worrying about other people’s finances, ffs...
    2021 Ranger Z521L Ranger Cup DC, Mercury ProXS 250, Lowrance Ghost and HDS12 Live

7. Member
    Great looking boat, enjoy it! I purchased my ranger from Pete and team as well. Great to do business with! As for price, bass boats are still pretty cheap when you compare them to all the ski and offshore boats out there.

Looks sweet! Good Luck!
    Boatless

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TXAngler View Post
    Last weekend I took a ride to Missouri to pick up my new boat. Stoked! Pete Peterson and the team at Pro’s Choice Marine did a great job (again) hooking me up with a beaut and good financing - well worth the 17hr round trip.

2021 Ranger Z521L (Ranger Cup equipped), dual console (Co-anglers Matter), Mercury ProXS 250, Lowrance Ghost and HDS 12 Live (console AND bow)

I didn’t take many picture yet, but you can see my new ride here https://www.proschoicemarine.com/inv...5355-10683395i

If you’re looking for a new boat, make sure you reach out to Pete and crew - they rock!
    So how do you like the new boat? Have you been out on it yet? What kind of boat did you come out of? I just purchased the same boat in March. I love mine. I came out of a Nitro Z21. My only complaint is that mine gets a little squirrelly at high speeds. When I let off the gas the boat jerks. It might be the prop. Any who. Good luck and be safe. Congratulations.

10. Member
    I can, therefore I do. If I found the same boat for less, I would spend less - but that’s what they go for. Stop worrying about other people’s finances, ffs...
    no kidding! last I checked, the name of this website is bass boat central

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nojretlas View Post
    Looks sweet! Good Luck!
    Thank you!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmycast View Post
    So how do you like the new boat? Have you been out on it yet? What kind of boat did you come out of? I just purchased the same boat in March. I love mine. I came out of a Nitro Z21. My only complaint is that mine gets a little squirrelly at high speeds. When I let off the gas the boat jerks. It might be the prop. Any who. Good luck and be safe. Congratulations.
    Very happy with it. I took it out a couple of times, breaking in the Mercury and fishing a bit (why not? ). I come out of a 2018 z521c. The new boat “feels” lighter, and it turns on a dime... a bit of a learning curve there. It’s “Ranger fast”, so I’ve been topping it off at around 65 with full tourney load). Maybe on flat waters (right, here in Texas!) it might squeeze a bit more.

Nice rig...enjoy

I drove to Warsaw to buy from Pete as well...couldn’t have been more satisfied and saved a bunch of money on a better equipped boat than I could have bought locally. Boat has never been to the local dealer for anything, and I’ve got a great Mercury service shop (Bowden Marine)minutes from my house.

always a knucklehead or two gonna make a comment about price or something else negative.

14. Member
    Thanks, Dean. I’m pretty sure that when the time comes, I’ll go see Pete again

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Nice rig...enjoy

I drove to Warsaw to buy from Pete as well...couldn’t have been more satisfied and saved a bunch of money on a better equipped boat than I could have bought locally. Boat has never been to the local dealer for anything, and I’ve got a great Mercury service shop (Bowden Marine)minutes from my ho

always a knucklehead or two gonna make a comment about price or something else negative.
    same here - Pete is great to deal with!
    2020 - Ranger 520L Midnight Fox | Mercury 4S 250 - Go Boldly! | Atlas Jackplate | Ultrex | Lowrance Active Target | Power Poles !!

Also got a new 520 Ranger couple of months ago from Pros Choice Marine. Pete Peterson did a great job and highly recommend them.

17. Member
    Nothing is prettier than a new Ranger! Congrats!
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

No chit man, FFS!

Post some pics when u can.. link no worky for me..
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

I love the color combo! Good luck with your new ride.
    Dawnpatrol.
    Goin Fishing be home for Hunting Season !!!!!!!!!

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CigarBasser View Post
    No chit man, FFS!

Post some pics when u can.. link no worky for me..
    Thanks! I borrowed a couple from their site ��. There’s a vid on YouTube too ��

15DFDF93-04DC-4FF9-BA97-3BCE28EAF203.jpeg B64E7098-30B1-488A-8E21-52112D879A1C.jpeg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast