Flow Rite Drain Plug Kit

Anyone install this in their TRX 20? If so any problems u can make me aware of? Is the diameter the correct size and no drilling required?

2016 Triton 20 TRX Patriot, 250 PRO XS
    Shawn Willoughby

2. Member
    i installed one on my 2016 179trx....put it on the left side of the splashwell....had to drill a hole....don't recall, but i think it was 3/4"...(don't hold me to it) didn't have any problems with the install....hardest part was figuring out where to route the cable...had to remove the original plug mount, and new one fits the original drain hole....its a good investment...you'll be glad you got it!!!

3. Member
    Add a little grease from a pool store to the o ring once in a while and it will work better for you.

4. Member
    Mine does not seat very easy, when I turn the switch to in, I have to turn pretty hard to get it to pop in, like it’s misaligned or something. Been like that since new. I had one of my last boat, it worked effortlessly. Maybe I’ll try using a little lube, hopefully that will help.

5. Member
    Make sure its silicone grease. If not it will cause the o ring ro swell and it wont seat right. I use danco silicone faucet grease. Easy to find a depot.
    2006 Stratos 294 Pro XL.2005 Yamaha 200 VMAX 3.1L. 8" Hydro Dynamics Rapid Jack. Ultrex 112 I-Plot link. 2 Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N.