Vessel View Mobile Fault Code says check your internet connection and try again

I installed my vessel view mobile and everything works but the fault codes won't display today i had a wire come loose and caused a code but it will not display the codes and check the internet connections is displayed. I have searched but have not found the problem on here and on my phone and in the app settings. Has anyone had this problem i do have internet connection on my iphone and it works. Cub48

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Engine serial number?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Sorry didn't think i needed it for vessel view mobile. I called Mercury the other day talked to Adam nice guy we went through everything deleted the app and reset it up everything worked after we did the setup. I think i skipped something in the profile. Thanks European and all the others for your help. I will put the engine # next time. Cub48

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor