Promax base and pan gasket

I do not have a serial # for a specific motor but im in need of the base gasket and pan gasket (same gasket) for a early (96) promax 225 if anyone happens to know. Thanks

2. Member
    8231422 what it shows, 2 required
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    I finally found it. Glad u confirmed it tho. That gasket expensive also I need the longer power head studs to make up for the metal plate and extra gasket but its showing me 2 stud lengths. 5 1/2 and 6 3/4. U know which one it is for the light weight cowl?

4. Member
    you should need both of those lengths on a 2 piece adapter plate the 6 short ones are the ones thats a problem 4 in back and 2 in front
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    Lightweight cowl doesn’t change anything for the studs.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by revlimiter View Post
    Lightweight cowl doesn’t change anything for the studs.
    It does if goin from standard fishin cowl the 4 short studs in rear have b changed. 2 front ones to ,, could possibly leave washers off but still won't have enuff thread to b safe and liable crack mid /plate without washer
    Last edited by Merc2.4; 09-26-2020 at 01:05 AM.