Power pole charge

Ok this is not to bad mouth Power Pole but to let everyone that has a Charge unit to check your fuses in the unit. The unit is should have a 40A and a 25A MAX fuse I had one blow and it was a 25A which is hard to find. But it was on the engine cable it should have been a 40A not the 25A that was there. So this is just a note for those that have a charge unit to check your fuses. I have called Power Pole and they wanted to ship me a fuse I said no I can get one a lot faster. Again this is not bad mouth Power Pole but to help everyone that has a charge unit.
    Richard Woods VA Beach,VA
    US Navy ETC/SS Retired
    SKEETER ZX225 / 225 SHO W/Power Pole CHARGE
    GET HER DONE! (Helix 10 G3, 12 G3,Garmin ECHOMAP 106 /livescope and M360 Bow all NMEA2k)
    Relion lithium batteries for T/M and LithiumPro for Motor)

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sheeterhdip225 View Post
    Ok this is not to bad mouth Power Pole but to let everyone that has a Charge unit to check your fuses in the unit. The unit is should have a 40A and a 25A MAX fuse I had one blow and it was a 25A which is hard to find. But it was on the engine cable it should have been a 40A not the 25A that was there. So this is just a note for those that have a charge unit to check your fuses. I have called Power Pole and they wanted to ship me a fuse I said no I can get one a lot faster. Again this is not bad mouth Power Pole but to help everyone that has a charge unit.