You guys look out.

Shoutout to you guys Around the lake Borne and Slidell area Marshman and company good luck stay safe.

2. Member
    Holding it down here... water was up all day yesterday about 2 feet with tide and East wind. It’s up a whole lot more this morning.. about another foot until my garage floor gets wet, so no worries yet..

im prepped for 4 feet in my garage..

I have plenty food, water, batteries, lights, guns, ammo.. 2 boats and a canoe at the ready.. my truck is on the highest ground around down by the bridge..

I’d show pics but posting pics on here sucks.. feel free to check my Facebook, Mike Breaux.. I have the storm related stuff clicked public.. or just friend request me..

3. Member
    Looks like you got a little break ��

4. Member
    Sounds like you are prepared! Stay safe and update us after it passes.

5. Member
    Fine here.... water is receding nicely.. highest the water got was to my garage but my garage floor never did get wet... another inch, floor would’ve gotten wet.. Crested and started going down around 4pm yesterday.. it’s almost back in the banks now.. I have about 8 inches over my dock right now.. highway is bone dry.. neighborhood streets still have a little water standing.

now the cleanup..

girlfriend evacuated to Mobile and they are sitting in the dark right now...

6. Member
    Talked to my brother on Eden Isle he got it in the yard but the house was dry. It was going out should be a good time to fish the run outs.

7. Member
    Well it looks like it’s coming for a repeat performance hope you all weather the storms. Good luck.

8. Member
    After 2 weeks of high water/flooded yard, I finally got my yard back clean... my garage is still good for a flood tho, so, not too worried here...