High School tournament out of Holly Grove this weekend

Anyone have any info on it. Never saw anything online about it. Still can find anything about it. It was a Bassmaster high school series event want it? Or was it put on by a local Nations club?
    Semper Fi

2. Member
    Yeah, it was the Bassmaster High School Series. North fished Saturday and South fished Sunday.
    2019 Xpress X21 Pro
    Yamaha SHO 250

3. Member
    Ok. When can I find out more info on these?
    Semper Fi

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbdad View Post
    Ok. When can I find out more info on these?
    What information are you looking for? I had a friend of mine captain a boat for them.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

5. Member
    I just found some of the info. Kid my son knows fished and it go my son curious about it. Non of the websites have been updated with current info.
    Semper Fi

6. Member
    If your on Facebook look up BASS Nation of VA They have a bunch of pictures and the results posted. Let me know if you have any questions. It been a few years but my son fished the HS Bass series for Orange County HS despite attending Culpeper.
    1999 Stratos 273 Vindicator 2013 Yamaha 150hp HPDI Vmax

7. Member
    If you're interested in high school fishing in general, Fisher's of Men has a Virginia director. They've been trying to get a MLF style high school series going. I wish we had a director up here in Pennsylvania, but I've been keeping an eye on their site for Virginia events to bring a team down to.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.