Who sells Endurance Tires?

I know I can have them delivered from tirerack.com but what chains might sell and install them? I see some goodyear dealers near me but not sure if they would carry boat tires or not
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

2. Member
    Even if your Goodyear dealer doesn't stock them, they can order them.

Just about any tire shop will mount and install your tires for a fee.
    ----
    Ranger z21
    Mercury Pro XS 250
    Lowrance HDS Live 12 and HDS Touch 9
    Ultrex 112 lb

I bought mine from the local automotive shop. I buy all of my tires there and have them mounted/balanced.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

4. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Discount tire does.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

5. Member
    just put set on. learned hard way, only tire to use. got mine at tire kingdom

6. Member
    I have a discount tires about 20miles a way. I will make a few calls tomorrow for something closer. thanks to all
    2024 Phoenix 818

7. Member
    Just make sure if you want a dealer to put them on that they will put them on the trailer with the boat on it. I was going to get mine from a Mr. Tire and they said had to take the boat off of the trailer for them to put the tires on, insurance issue. Took trailer to local Goodyear and got the tires.
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

Got a set in the spring from Walmart.

If you have a tire dealer install them, I would be certain that you can loosen the lug nuts with your 4 way before you get stuck on the side of the road and can not get the lugs off to change a flat. The gorillas at the tire shop love to torque the lugs to 50,000 pounds!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

10. Member
    If you have a tire dealer install them, I would be certain that you can loosen the lug nuts with your 4 way before you get stuck on the side of the road and can not get the lugs off to change a flat. The gorillas at the tire shop love to torque the lugs to 50,000 pounds!
    Don't know if it is a nation wide or franchise policy but the guys at the Discount tire shop I frequent use a torque wrench on each wheel.

11. Member
    I got mine at Sam's Club.
    2013 Phoenix 721 XP
    2013 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Lowrance HDS Carbon 9 and HDS 9 gen 3
    Twin 10' Talons

12. Moderator
    NTB

13. Member
    After checking everywhere. ford dealership ordered them,$111 each with $70 rebate. i installed them myself.
    st215 75r14
    Last edited by billproxs; 09-17-2020 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Tire size

14. Member
    I agree 100%. I have been going to Discount Tire but in the future, I wont let them install my trailer
    tires unless they use a hand lug wrench. The past times there, they stripped a lug nut, cross threaded a lug bolt and ruined a truck rim. They replaced stripped lug nut with one they took off of the spare tire carrier but did not tell me about it. The mounting plate on the spare tire carrier broke because there were only two lug bolts/nuts holding the spare tire on instead of 3. My spare tire dam near fell off going 70 mph down a bust interstate. Recently I had to change a flat on my trailer and one of the lug bolts was cross threaded. So it had to be broken off in order get the tire off. I babied it back to my mechanics shop so they could install a new lug bolt. Oh yeah, when buying new tires for my F150 I found out they ruined one of my truck rims. They tried to blame someone else but my mileage and tire rotation records indicated that they were the only ones that messed with my tires.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tromanoski View Post
    I agree 100%. I have been going to Discount Tire but in the future, I wont let them install my trailer
    tires unless they use a hand lug wrench. The past times there, they stripped a lug nut, cross threaded a lug bolt and ruined a truck rim. They replaced stripped lug nut with one they took off of the spare tire carrier but did not tell me about it. The mounting plate on the spare tire carrier broke because there were only two lug bolts/nuts holding the spare tire on instead of 3. My spare tire dam near fell off going 70 mph down a bust interstate. Recently I had to change a flat on my trailer and one of the lug bolts was cross threaded. So it had to be broken off in order get the tire off. I babied it back to my mechanics shop so they could install a new lug bolt. Oh yeah, when buying new tires for my F150 I found out they ruined one of my truck rims. They tried to blame someone else but my mileage and tire rotation records indicated that they were the only ones that messed with my tires.
    I’d stay far, FAR away from that tire shop!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

16. Member
    i watched a guy putting mine on with impact so i ask him if they was torqued to 90 lbs,yes sir and i ask him what size torque stick he used and he said a 80 ib then final torque by hand clicker torque wrench,i ask him how often they replaced their torque sticks and he did not know

17. Member
    I ended up buying at local Sams. Key reason is the no hassle repair if I have a problem. I took Sams the tires as this only way they would do it. the benefit is I got to put the lugs on by hand.
    2024 Phoenix 818

18. Member
    I ended up buying at local Sams. Key reason is the no hassle repair if I have a problem. I took Sams the tires as this only way they would do it. the benefit is I got to put the lugs on by hand.
    2024 Phoenix 818

Ordered a set of Goodyear Endurance through Direct Tire and had them install them yesterday. They did a great job, took about 45 minutes, and I was on my way.
    2020 Ranger VS1782 DC
    Mercury ProXS 150
    Garmin 106 Ultra/UHD 93sv
    Ulterra Quest, 115/90