Power pole charge

A few months ago I bought a power pole charge, I’ve got to say its the real deal. I have a 4 battery setup 1 agm and 3 lithiums. I’ve been fishing several times and have never left the lake low batteries yet. I haven’t fished any all day tournaments this year or ran the livewells for hours on end but I’m amazed at how well it works. I did fish three days straight without plugging in my boat and at the end of every day all my batteries were in the green. Definitely recommend the powerpole charge.

2. Member
    I absolutely love mine. With the batteries charging while on the water it takes even less time to charge completely when I get home. I don't have to worry about not having enough battery left to stow my ulterra at the end of a long day. Power Pole really did good with the Charge. The one thing I hope they can add with a software update would show a battery charge % while on the water like it shows when plugged in at home on the phone app

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ntslam View Post
    I absolutely love mine. With the batteries charging while on the water it takes even less time to charge completely when I get home. I don't have to worry about not having enough battery left to stow my ulterra at the end of a long day. Power Pole really did good with the Charge. The one thing I hope they can add with a software update would show a battery charge % while on the water like it shows when plugged in at home on the phone app
    mine connects while on the water just fine. I can watch it charge my batteries. You may call power pole and see what’s up.

4. Member
    Good deal, thanks. I will have to check on it

5. Member
    I was also wondering about PP charge not showing SOC % in"fishing mode".It shows voltage and where the power is being transferred to.I have LBP 100AH 12V and a single 24V75AH.So I prioritize charge to direct current to aux battery.

It was the only do-it-all charger that would fit into the space I have,otherwise I would have had to use separate chargers for each,and go with something like the Victron gauge to monitor batteries.The DualPro dual power was too big.

6. Member
    Had some early difficulties with the app, but I have been very happy with the system.

I have had one since they came out one of the fuses blew it had 25 on it for the engine cable wrong size it needs to be 40A. So check your engine cable fuse !
    Richard Woods VA Beach,VA
    US Navy ETC/SS Retired
    SKEETER ZX225 / 225 SHO W/Power Pole CHARGE
    GET HER DONE! (Helix 10 G3, 12 G3,Garmin ECHOMAP 106 /livescope and M360 Bow all NMEA2k)
    Relion lithium batteries for T/M and LithiumPro for Motor)

8. Member
    This is good to hear. May go this route for my next charger, running Relion HP and 3 Battleborns for TM. Hoping more chime in with their experiences good or bad. Not a lot of info or long term reviews out there.
    2005 Ranger 520DVX w/ 225 Yamaha SHO

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaark1660 View Post
    I was also wondering about PP charge not showing SOC % in"fishing mode".It shows voltage and where the power is being transferred to.I have LBP 100AH 12V and a single 24V75AH.So I prioritize charge to direct current to aux battery.

It was the only do-it-all charger that would fit into the space I have,otherwise I would have had to use separate chargers for each,and go with something like the Victron gauge to monitor batteries.The DualPro dual power was too big.
    Called em today and they said the SOC% in fishing mode is a "NO". They said it would not be very accurate. I was able to compare the SOC% when I got home Monday with my dual pro battery fuel gauge and they both were almost identical, trolling motor batteries were 99% and the cranking battery was 70% after 8 hrs on the water. All batteries were 100% charged in three hours.