Boat registration numbers

Hi all. New Phoenix owner here and I’m curious what registration number/letters is everyone using and where are you putting them on your boats? I was looking at some domed chrome with black outlined ones but wasn’t sure the beat spot to put them. I just think they’ll look ugly as hell no matter where I put them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Iguanagraphix.com. Darryl is the best in the business, and his prices are fair. His products are great looking and well made. You will not be disappointed.

3. Member
    I used domednumbers.com and just put them where your silver meets the black under the rub rail.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Mark View Post
    Iguanagraphix.com. Darryl is the best in the business, and his prices are fair. His products are great looking and well made. You will not be disappointed.
    Yep, his numbers are custom designed to match the Phoenix logo. Got mine from him 8 years ago and they are still in great shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Mark View Post
    This.

6. Member
    I used domed numbers chrome and they look fine tho I did use soapy water to position them and Can see tiny water bubbles thru the chrome if you look close. I assume they will evaporate? Been several weeks still see em.