Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I installed a Ninja Grass Blade on my 2007 vintage Motorguide about a month ago. No issues at all, even with a pretty beat up TM head. Followed the instructions, and it is stuck very firmly.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

2. Member
    I see some of y’all are putting 2 on your trolling motor. Are you staggering them are putting one on each side of the motor? Are 2 that much better?

Quote Originally Posted by va floater View Post
    I see some of y’all are putting 2 on your trolling motor. Are you staggering them are putting one on each side of the motor? Are 2 that much better?
    The new 2.0 can handle most situations; however, the option for the thickest vegetation is to use two, the first one should be mounted near the skeg and the other directly opposite it. The photo shows the NGBs mounted on a Ghost.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    Yep, I have one on top and one on the bottom, like in the picture. It sure slices and dices. It's strangely satisfying to see the trail of chopped up weeds behind the boat.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12