Thread: lost side image

lost side image

Have a new soles ten last two times out lost my side image any ideas what happened. The picture is gone but the readout is there.

2. Member
    When I had this happen to me, I was able to get it back by toggling the frequency. So, if I was on Mega SI frequency, I'd switch to one of the other SI frequencies for a second or two, then switch it back to Mega SI. If I did that, it cleared up the issue (I'm guessing you're seeing a black screen where the scan data normally would be displaying). Since then, I've done an update to the latest firmware, and also reset my unit to factory defaults per one of the update steps. I haven't had issues since.

Deep water? Maybe need to change range and you are only seeing the black water column?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteSS View Post
    Deep water? Maybe need to change range and you are only seeing the black water column?
    that's was my first thought so I moved the slide bar at the brttom of screen ,didn't work. I reset to factory settings still not working. Should you be able to get it to work out of the water?
    Last edited by dock1; 09-26-2020 at 08:59 PM.