USA How to install the Phoenix factory cover

I made this video by request and due to the number of posts on the FB owner's page. I appoligize for the road noise at the dealership. I took advantage of the situation since I had to drop off my boat for some maintenance/upgrades. Enjoy

2. Member
    Good video. Thanks for posting.
    2019 Phoenix 919 Pro XP - Mercury 225 Pro XS V8

3. Banned
    Great video!! Thank You for taking time to produce and post!!
    Is that a DD26 vented cover?

4. Member
    Good video. My dealer showed me how to clip the strap clips together and always zip up the ratchets prior to storing and fold the ratchets in and roll from the transom to the bow. Keeps metal away from the paint. Once you get to the front, pull the front off the bow and fold in each side evenly. Compact enough to stow in compartment, but I usually put in my truck’s backseat. When you put it on just reverse. I will add that I put a small towel over the trolling motor keel along with the prop cover. I’m sure there are better ways, please share if you can add insight. Thanks, Johnny.
    2020 Phoenix 920 Elite
    Mercury 250 ProXS

5. Member
    Awesome vid big_jim. Thanks this is very helpful.
    2020 Phoenix 19PHX, Mercury 225 ProXS V8 fourstroke

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Skeeter View Post
    Great video!! Thank You for taking time to produce and post!!
    Is that a DD26 vented cover?
    Tough Skinz

Good video Jim... I never tow with my cover on so I never use the skeleton system. It works good with dual console or if I have it as single. I just use mine to keep rain/dew and wondering eyes out when I have to spend the night somewhere.

8. Member
    I have to take my 360 off in order for my cover to fit right. Being I ordered it from the factory that way I figured they would have made the cover to accommodate that.

Quote Originally Posted by DAC244 View Post
    I have to take my 360 off in order for my cover to fit right. Being I ordered it from the factory that way I figured they would have made the cover to accommodate that.
    I also ordered my 360 installed from factory. My cover fits nicely on a 2019 920. What year and model is yours?

10. Member
    I quit trailering with a cover decades ago but this new cover looks as good as any I have seen. Anybody trailer with it? Curious if you still have the typical cover rash. Nice video Jim.

11. Member
    I noticed on the front of mine on the top corner of the cap in areas it rubs some marks into the gel. I assume that is the cover rash you are talking about? I only use the one support for the cover tho in the passnneger floor area.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman View Post
    I also ordered my 360 installed from factory. My cover fits nicely on a 2019 920. What year and model is yours?
    2020 919 bought in January! No big deal cause the only time I use the cover is going to Florida. For the winter or coming back in the spring!

Another great vid Jim! Thanks for your hard work.