good morning boys

hope y'all are doing well.Wanted to come by and check the tourneys you folks do. Maybe I missed them but what were the results ? Did Tim win them all again ? On another note, man it's tuff watching the Sox this year ! I do think Verdugo is going to develop into a good player and I like the early results from Bobby Dalbach. Where's the pitching ? I know half the rotation is on il for the year but.......Anyways football is here. Well watch unless they all kneel for the Anthem.

No one really ?

Hi Jazz. Good to hear from you.
    Sorry I was o vacation. I didn't put on any tournaments this year. I was about to send in for the permits when the covid thing hit. I was still going to do one at the end of the year but decided to wait until next year.
    Hope you and the better half are doing well....
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

4. Member
    Hi Jazz,hows life treating you?
    Red Sox in 6!

What's cooking JAZZ?
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

trying not to let the old man in but he's one tuff S. O. B. How are you folks doing ? Hope the bite is good for y'all.

Hi Jazz. I got wrapped up in that covid BS and not too much else going on. I pushed my knee too much for too long and it finally called 911 and it is in rehab. Did you make your way up north this year? Miss seeing you Jazz. Stay safe

Mac old buddy ! Responding a month later sorry. I don't get on here as much anymore.No , I haven't been north in 5 years.Sorry to hear about the knee.I spent 6 weeks moving very slowly on a walker with very bad arthritis in my back, both hips and 2 discs with not much padding between them. Pain was very intense to me who has a hi tolerance for it. A decompression table ( DRX 9000 ) works miracles for me, I have a limp now but have ditched the cane and can do the Ali shuffle again. lol Haven't gotten the boat wet in some time. Always enjoyed the time on the water with you old friend. I do miss much about NH. Stay safe buddy.

When people ask why your limping tell them you joined a gang and that’s how they walk .. usually makes the questions stop anyways lol

only bikers where I live are the 3 wheeled bikes for old foggies with the big flag on back so the other old foggies that are in a car can see them How's things Jerry ?

11. Member
    Jazz, it's starting to get cold up here now, like always . Now we will have to rake leaves too
    Come on 2021, hope it gets better ?