Thread: Nolin?

Nolin?

Anybody been to Nolin since the rain last week, saw where it raised some, wondering what the water looks like around Moutardier?

2. Member
    Water color was good this weekend around Moutardier and on up the lake to the Wax area. Above Wax on up into the river it gets very muddy. They are pulling the lake back down to summer pool so some of that muddy water is likely to work it’s way down past Wax but I think the Moutardier area will stay in good shape.

3. Member
    I have never been to Nolin and I was planning on taking a road trip on Sunday to fish something new. Nolin is about a two hour drive from the house so it's not to far.
    I will be coming up 65 and was going to use the ramp at the state park or if there is a better place to put in on the south end of the lake. Any suggestions on where to put in at
    or places to avoid?
    Mike
    2019 Phoenix 721 pro xp

Mercury 250 pro xs
    2B575862

4. Member
    All ramps are good on Nolin. State park or the ramp at the dam will serve you well from the direction you are coming in. The dam has a big hill up to the parking lot which is a pain to walk at the end of the day but it's still probably my favorite ramp, since I find it easiest to launch solo.
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades