Boarding ladder on bass boat?

Why doesn't Xpress offer a boarding ladder on their bass boats? All of the fiberglass bass boats come standard with some type of boarding ladder. Does anybody know why boarding ladders are offered as a factory option?
    2024 Phoenix 919 Pro XP / 225 Yamaha SHO

2. Member
    They do. I have one from the factory on my X19.

3. Member
    Thank you for your response. I am seriously considering the X19 for my next new boat. The boarding ladder is not listed as an option on the website, but I am glad that is available as a factory option,
    2024 Phoenix 919 Pro XP / 225 Yamaha SHO

4. Member
    IMG-5369.jpgIMG-5368.jpgIMG-5367.jpgIMG-5366.jpg

No worries. It's dark but here are some pics of mine.

5. Member
    I also have the factory boarding ladder pictured. Make sure when you are ordering your boat that you ask about any accessory you want on your boat or trailer. I found out from experience that even if it's not listed as an option that doesn't necessarily make it standard equipment. My dealer didn't tell me that a break away tongue on the trailer was an option, and although it wasn't listed as an option--it was. I assumed that since it was pictured on the upgraded trailer package that it was included. Boat arrived and it was not on the trailer.
    2018 X19 Pro
    2018 Mercury 150 ProXS
    10" Hydraulic Atlas
    Helix 9 SI
    Helix 7
    Minn Kota 80# Fortrex

Mine has one. Pretty popular option

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector