Hartwell 1st week in November

some of you posted back in January about my April tourney on Hartwell. it of course was postponed to 1st week in November. what lures, colors, or presentations should i be concentrating on as a nonboater? any help is appreciated.
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ou1dadgumit View Post
    some of you posted back in January about my April tourney on Hartwell. it of course was postponed to 1st week in November. what lures, colors, or presentations should i be concentrating on as a nonboater? any help is appreciated.

it will depend on the water color, temp and level. You can either be shallow cranking in dirty water in the creek arms or throwing a swimbait/shakey head or a-rig out in clear water. They have a tendency to school that time of year. If the water temp drops by then the bait should be up the creek arms. I’m always down there the whole week of thanksgiving and hartwell has always been very kind to me in November. I love that place.

Thanks KB. Great info. Ima pick up my camper shell and pack 20 setups and tackle in there! I've been several hours from home without the tackle i needed a couple times. Don't wanna do that again.
    Denalirods.com
    Solarbat.com