Thread: Boji Pt 2

Boji Pt 2

I’m a little late in posting this as I kind of forgot that I had the video scheduled to release today. It’s been a busy weekend with the kids.

Anyhow, here’s the second video from Okoboji a little over a week ago.

2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

2. Member
    Thanks for posting the video. I enjoyed watching them. When do you go back to lake mcConaughy?What do you think this cool weather will do for fishing this Saturday? I fished 2 times over this passed holiday weekend. We did ok nothing over 3lb but had a good time. I’m hoping the bigger fish get more Active!! Don’t forget you still got to do a video of 12-mile soon :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Redog View Post
    Thanks for posting the video. I enjoyed watching them. When do you go back to lake mcConaughy?What do you think this cool weather will do for fishing this Saturday? I fished 2 times over this passed holiday weekend. We did ok nothing over 3lb but had a good time. I’m hoping the bigger fish get more Active!! Don’t forget you still got to do a video of 12-mile soon :-)
    I’ll get out to 12 mile one of these days. I’m hoping I can make it happen in October.

I don’t want to speculate too much about what the cooler temps are going to do (only because when I do, I end up being wrong) but I’m sure it’s only going to help the fishing. I’m hoping the topwater bite starts to pick up.

I’ll be back at McConaughy next week with the tournament on the 19/20th. No idea how it will be as the lake is at least 10 feet lower than the last time I was there. I’m sure they will be biting though.