Thread: Nitro gel coat

Nitro gel coat

Need to order some color specific gel coat to repair some chips on my hull. Does anyone know the best place to purchase for color match?
    TIA
    Chris

2. Member
    call any tracker dealer with your hull id number and they can tell you the spectrum color codes. Spectrum sells a 2oz patch paste kit for $45 that matches perfect. If you're looking for white the part number is F552016k. Otherwise you have to order a quart for around 150 bucks and will have to have cabosil and mekp also. www.spectrumcolor.com

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by APS View Post
    call any tracker dealer with your hull id number and they can tell you the spectrum color codes. Spectrum sells a 2oz patch paste kit for $45 that matches perfect. If you're looking for white the part number is F552016k. Otherwise you have to order a quart for around 150 bucks and will have to have cabosil and mekp also. www.spectrumcolor.com
    What he said. I was quoted $3,300.00 to fix 4 nicks a about a 3" long gouge that only took off the gelcoat. Stuff works FABULOUSLY. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought glitter to match the flake in my boat. $90 fix.
    Michael J. Koenig