New diawa j flouro samurai

Anybody use this stuff yet and what are your opinions.. wanna hear the good the bad.. I bought some gonna try it out
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury
    999 KVD, 859 , and 798 SI HD

It's legit....been using some proto stuff for topshots and it's pretty tuff stuff and ties a clean knot. Dan

I have been fishing a couple sizes since last fall and have a bunch more of it now. The new Daiwa J-Flouro Samurai is a high quality, level wound line that represents a great value for the performance. A lot of early adopters have re-ordered in different sizes and even bulk spools. That says a lot...

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    I have been fishing a couple sizes since last fall and have a bunch more of it now. The new Daiwa J-Flouro Samurai is a high quality, level wound line that represents a great value for the performance. A lot of early adopters have re-ordered in different sizes and even bulk spools. That says a lot...
    How does the 5lb compare to 5lb Sniper? Same dia or thinner/thicker?

Quote Originally Posted by reason162 View Post
    How does the 5lb compare to 5lb Sniper? Same dia or thinner/thicker?
    They are both .0075. I did go to 8# in the J-Flouro Samurai where I had been using 7# in Sunline. I haven't put in nearly as much time with the 8# as I have with the 7#, but so far, so good...

6. Member
    I had a prototype spool and found that the sticker half way through was genius. Also, the molded line management sleeve is smart as well.

With that said, I broke off multiple fish with the first spool I received - multiple on hooksets. Was sent another and things appear to be better. I am still cautious.

I am a huge fan of the JBraid Grand.

7. Member
    Finally got around to putting this on one of my reels today and I will say if feels like it is going to be amazing.. it lays nicely and is super smooth.. hopefully it holds up like it shojd
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury
    999 KVD, 859 , and 798 SI HD

I have about 5 trips on mine now and I’m loving it. Seems to have great abrasion resistence and is super limp. The line absolutely flies off the spool. I have been using the 16 lb and throwing chatterbaits, swim jigs, and squarebills on it and its been great. Getting ready to spool up some on my jig rod and try it out with some bottom contact baits.