Do we really have a Stratos parts option anymore?

Had the left rear step pad of my 189 VLO (what I'll call it) blow off on the road somewhere while on the way to the lake. Kinda frustrating but I guess maybe I should've taken a look at them seeing as I had to re-glue the center step pad between the seats twice over the last two years. Anyway, figured I'd try to find and replace it with a stock one first unless I had to go to plan B. Has anyone had any luck trying to get "stock" parts lately? Had heard Ranger parts had possibly taken on some inventory. True? Worth giving them a call? Thanks guys

2012 Stratos 189 VLO/150 Mercury Pro XS/MinnKota Terrova

2. Member
    C&O marine or Great Lakes skipper. Maybe ebay.
    but the big answer is No, there is no real parts option for OEM stuff.

And sometimes, some items will show up here. Getting far and few between though.

4. Happiness is a Sporty! F150owner's Avatar
    C&O marine has dash panels, switches, decals, windscreens, can recreate or reupholster stratos/javelin seats, and they have a lot of spare parts. Craig Odum, the owner, used to work at Stratos back in the day. He bought the company (Quality Mfg) that made seats for Stratos/Champion. C&O also does fiberglass repairs and this is the one thing they may do the best. Give Carol a call at C&O and be patient as she works to get to you and return calls and get info. She deals in details and it takes time to xref parts, search inventory, and process orders. In the end, you will get what you need.

Allison XB21 2+2, Merc 250 ProXS, 1.62 Sportmaster, Hydromotive Engineering X-OB 29
    Excel 1751 Viper F4, Tohatsu 50 4-stroke, EZ-Trac trailer
    FeelFree Lure 11.5 Kayak

As 201Pro said, check C&O and GL Skipper - I've had luck with GL Skipper.
    I've also had success with Ranger having a lot of stock items for my 285XL.
    Scott
    Stratos 285XL

6. Member
    I am still looking for the silver dash and switch panels. Carol at C/I not did gls have them. Depending on the parts they are getting harder to find.