Thread: X18 Pro Console

X18 Pro Console

Hello,

I am curious if anyone else has what seems a lot of vibration in the console of their XPress Pro Boats. I have a 2019 X18 Pro and seems like the console is constantly rattling and vibrating hard at the lower RPM's of the 150 SHO. Appreciate an advice in helping resolve or if I just need to rig up some type of brace.

Dan

2. Member
    I have an x19 with 175 sho (basically same as the 150). I’m not sure if this is the same thing but my steering wheel and console rattle when In gear at idle. It’s smooth as can be be if you touch the throttle at all or put it in neutral.

Maybe you have something loose or need to fabricate a brace or stiffener somewhere. Get under it and start pushing around and see where its moving

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Quote Originally Posted by ajw18 View Post
    I have an x19 with 175 sho (basically same as the 150). I’m not sure if this is the same thing but my steering wheel and console rattle when In gear at idle. It’s smooth as can be be if you touch the throttle at all or put it in neutral.
    I have the same issue. Once in gear or even throttled and running on pad the console and rattling seem to be minimal. I even had a couple screws on the floor decking and now curious to find were they go. Good luck to you buddy.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    Maybe you have something loose or need to fabricate a brace or stiffener somewhere. Get under it and start pushing around and see where its moving
    Agreed. Think that is the best idea. Thanks.

Dan