Jackhammer Stealth Trailer

Got couple of the Stealth Blade Jackhammers. Definitely a more subtle bait. I use a SK Blade Minnow as a trailer on the original. Not happy with that selection on the Stealth. What trailers has anyone had success with on the new bait?
    Thanks in advance.
    2017 Phoenix 618Pro

I'm sure Z-men will be along shortly with a special stealth trailer. Maybe it will be transparent?

I got some standard and stealth jackhammers ordered Friday from TW. It sounds like they might arrive by next Friday, if UPS does what they're paid to do!
    It was a shock to see that the 15% Labor Day discount applied to them.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

3. Member
    I'm curious to see how it is compared to the original and the original jackhammer. I'd probably be tempted to throw a fluke or even something more subtle than that, like a finesse worm.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

4. Member
    I put Blade Minnow on. The vibration of the clear blade is much tighter and more subtle. The blade minnow behind was essentially “dead.” Not sure if this is right way to go. That’s why I asked.
    2017 Phoenix 618Pro

5. Member
    4" Keitech Shad Impact or an Easy Shiner with the boot cut off they both look good. That being said I don't like the stealth, maybe I haven't found the right situation for them.

I haven't grabbed any yet, though I'm anxious to try them post spawn when the fish usually shut off a chatterbait and start preferring a swim jig around here. They see a lot of swim jigs, so I'm hoping it'll be something a little different that might generate some bites. It could be something that works better in colder water when the fish start slowing down, too.

I'll probably stick a Razor Shad on it like I do other chatterbaits and see how that works. If it needs to be more subtle, you can't beat a fluke or even the classic twin tail spinnerbait trailer on a chatterbait!
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360

7. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I’m using a 3.8” BPS boot tail swimbait, they have so much more action on the Stealth Blade than the normal JH. To me it vibrates more than wobbles like the JH.

I use a plain fluke a lot on both of them, and I catch the most fish with a clear fluke trailer. The disco green or the clear with blue flake.

When i I want a lot of action the Christie Craw gets put on, it has great action on the fall.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

8. Member
    You’ll be disappointed using your standard Zako type trailer on the stealth. You want something 3.5”-4” and streamline nothing bulky. It’s not made to be a regular jackhammer with a clear blade. The blade is smaller and imparts a far subtle action
    Nitro z21

9. Banned
    I like the swim senko and the ri little dipper

10. Member
    Fluke.