Kentucky Bass Club/Trailers & Towing Moderator

Odd request for anyone near Eddyville

There is a gentleman who has posted a Humminbird 360 for sale that is a very good buy (in my price range). However he does not want to ship it which is posted in his ad and I respect that. I’m in Winchester which is 4 hours away. With work and family stuff I really don’t know when I could get over there to pick it up.

My odd request here is anyone in that area have any interest in picking it up and shipping it (at my cost of course)? Or anyone who may be traveling East up my way in the next week or two?

I know it’s off that wall but thought I’d check.

Thanks
    Chris

If the guy is willing to put it in a shipping box you could probably issue a Call Tag for the item and UPS or FedEx would than just pick it up and slap the shipping sticker on it for you. Just food for thought.

Dan

3. Kentucky Bass Club/Trailers & Towing Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by drjochum73 View Post
    If the guy is willing to put it in a shipping box you could probably issue a Call Tag for the item and UPS or FedEx would than just pick it up and slap the shipping sticker on it for you. Just food for thought.

Dan
    That could be a last resort option. At this point tho I’m trying to respect his decision of not having to mess with shipping.

4. Kentucky Bass Club/Trailers & Towing Moderator
    It sold gentleman. Thanks to all that replied. Maybe next time!!!

5. Member
    I'm in Eddyville, I would have tried to help but I don't check this page every day. I scan the Lounge, Garmin and Humminbird.

6. Kentucky Bass Club/Trailers & Towing Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwing1 View Post
    I'm in Eddyville, I would have tried to help but I don't check this page every day. I scan the Lounge, Garmin and Humminbird.
    Thank you for the offer sir. Much appreciated.