Thread: Alma City Lake

Alma City Lake

Has anybody ever fished it? I didn't know about it until KDWP posted about it on the Manhattan fishery newsletter. I checked it out on Google maps and cannot tell if it is a paved ramp or just launching where the road ends. Thanks for any input.
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16

No paved or other actual ramp ramp just a gravel area at one end of the dam. I have bank fished it some and caught a few bass.

Thanks that is what I thought I was seeing on Google.
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16

4. Member
    Good lake to fish and perfect for your boat. It is a gravel ramp but I’ve put both my 88 mean 15 and my 94 184 Champs both on with no problems. Just depends on water level. My buddy goes there all the time with his glassstream boat. Electric only.

5. Member
    Fished it last early June quite a few 13-15 inchers an the lake was 3ft high at the time. I'd be cautious on the ramp get out an take a look before backing down loose gravel an a little bit washed out doubt they've fixed it. Let us know how ya do if you go !!!

Thanks for the replies. I didn't know it was electric only. I'm going to hit it up in a couple of weeks.
    1993 Tracker Pan fish 16