Main power fuse 03 201 Pro XL

I all the sudden have no power to my key switch or my trim switches and my gauges dont activate. The lights on gauges and all pumps and everything else works as it should on the boat. It is a 03 Mercury Pro XB250. Loaded the boat trimmed motor up put support on motor, cut off PERKO, next morn turned PERKO on and no power at all to engine. Its not PERKO cause all wires are on it so I can kill everything, and the only thing NOT working is engine / trim / beep at ign on. Seems I remember once on here someone mentioned something about some fuses screwed to wall of transom that had fuses??? Fuse in the engine is fine, as well as any other fuse I can find. Anyone have any ideas??? Thanks in advance...

2. Member
    That’s where I found my fuse had to trace wires from positive side of starting. Battery their should be two on driver side on transom they have a cap on them you have to remove. Hope this helps

3. Member
    look inside rear compartment close to battery inside a sealed fuse holder likely
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools