Cranberry Lake Water Level

Just curious what the water level is on Cranberry Lake. I haven't been there since last August (2019). I like to take my 23ft aluminum cuddy cabin boat there because it's the most comfortable boat for my disabled wife. I don't want to tow my boat all the way there and find the floating docks at the boat launch resting on the boat ramp like they were a few years ago.

Thanks, and be safe out there.

2. Member
    I fished Cranberry Lake yesterday and found the water level lower than I've ever seen it in the last 4 years. Surface water temp was around 67-68 degrees. I caught a handful of small bass, both large mouth and small mouth, and I brought home a 28" pike, the only one we caught. None of the bass were keeper size, and one was only about 4" long. They all survived to bite another day.

That was only my 3rd fishing trip up there, so I'm still learning the lake. There's a lot of shoreline to fish there. Many of my trips there have been in my Crestliner Sabre as a family outing with my wife and son. Yesterday's trip was my first time taking my 16ft Sears semi-V row boat up there, so I got to fish some skinny water that I've never fished before.