SHOUT OUT to Powerpole customer service 👏

These guys know how a business is supposed to be ran... i have a new to me boat that is a 2017 model, it has a set of 10ft Blades on it.. had a ongoing issue with the portside pole "leaking" down on its own. Last time i went out i had to keep a small bungycord wrapped around it so it wouldn't deploy will transporting the boat on the road or on the water... anyhoo, made 1 call and told my problems to a fella, and 4 days later i had a new set of VALUES to replace in both pumps... not a big job(even for me) and now all is back to normal with my Blades.
    By far THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE in the fishing industry. Im not a salesman but anytime i have a friend contemplating either powerpoles or talons... i will always push the powerpole brand not because i like them alot but for ease of customer service. Your not on hold for countless minutes waiting for ANYBODY to answer your call. A+ company!!!!

2. Member
    Im sure they might not get it right every time but they have the best customer service of any company I have dealt with. One of my 7 year old blades pumps was really making a racket when I deployed them.It was a lot slower than the other one as well. As it turned out the other pump was really noisy as compared to now. Called PP technical service department and let them listen to them via my cell phone. They sent me under warranty new relief valves for both pumps. Also included two bottles of the hydraulic fluid and emailed me a video on how to change them. Took a little over an hour and now they operate like they did when I first got them.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    THERE IS NO BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE THEN POWERPOLE.
    THEY GET IT RIGHT EVERYTIME! PERIOD

4. Member
    Yup great service. They helped me out with a Power-Pole Charge situation. Easy to work with and came up with a great fix.
    Risen From The Ashes!!

5. Member
    Another for Power Pole!
    Great company to deal with.

6. Member
    bring on the trolling motor!!!
    2018 Crestliner PT20
    2018 Evinrude G2 200 H.O.
    Duel 8' PP blades
    Atlas hydraulic jackplate

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ram rod View Post
    bring on the trolling motor!!!
    IT going to be a winner... First one that comes thru our doors will be on my Ranger replacing my ultrex

8. Member
    will be interesting to see, gotta love the hype though on something that doesn't technically exist though... time will tell.. when is this "trolling motor" that has been hinted at even coming to market?

9. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pluggedtheboat View Post
    will be interesting to see, gotta love the hype though on something that doesn't technically exist though... time will tell.. when is this "trolling motor" that has been hinted at even coming to market?
    hate to tell you does exist... seen it. Did we say that when the raptor was rumored to be coming out" it doesnt exist" how bout Motorguide who took preorders from customers for over a year and didnt deliver on the tour pro.., unlike some companies who rush a product to market and use the consumers as a guinea pig, Power Pole likes to do extensive field testing. Covid has many companies behind, when will it be released? When Power Pole feels its ready for market and can will be able to keep up with the demand for it.

10. Member
    Raptor was announced then started immediately shipping?

motor guide introduced a product and even the ETA of shipping was TBD.. and still is...

completely different than a rumored and leaked product that has not been announced.. Well only announced aka leaked by a few dealers, who have "seen it". Which I am sure if there was a trolling motor , JL Marine would make the people who "seen it" sign a NDA..

Would be a completely irresponsible business move to not have the "seen it" people sign an NDA, and JL marine isn't an irresponsible company.

which then makes it hard to think there is a motor coming anytime soon?