Trailer suspension.

If your boat trailer has much age, which most Stratos do now, you should check the trailer suspension. Especially if you have much squeaking.
    I was replacing a stuck caliper and found all the shackle bolt bushings and the equalizer completely worn out.
    I should have checked it a long time ago being it is 16 years old with a lot of towing miles on some rough roads, but out of site, out of mind. Just turned up the radio so I couldn’t hear the squeaking.
    I replaced the equalizers, bushings, shackles and bolts/nuts. Springs and mounts were still ok. Had around $100 in parts/shipping and it’s extremely quiet again now.

I run a single axle and was having odd tire wear. The boat tires were coming off the pavement going over bumps. One day I was under there and noticed the shackle bolt looking strange. It was wearing into the mount as the plastic bushing was long gone. The mount hole was egged out and not allowing the shackles to move rearward as the springs took load. The shackles were stuck in a vertical position. I had to drill it out to 34'' and find bronze or brass bushings with a 3/4'' outside and a 1/2'' or 7/16'' inside dia. Can't remember which it is. It worked out well. Grainger had the bushing I needed.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.