Mega360 installed successfully on Ghost!

I recently made the jump from Ultrex to the Ghost trolling motor. I run Live scope & a mega360 at the bow. Obviously, my Ultrex mounting hardware does not work with the Ghost. I did some research and found the the Fortrex non-rotating portion of shaft is 1.75”. I then took a micrometer and measured the Non-rotating shaft portion of the Ghost at 1.75”. This week I quickly & successfully mounted the Fortrex model Mega 360 on my Ghost. Perfect fit, operates perfectly. One would ask, can I just order the Fortrex mount for my mega360. My guess is Humminbird MIGHT sell you a bracket, however I noticed a considerable length difference in the two mounting tube lengths.

So to answer the million dollar question, the Mega 360 Fortrex model works perfectly with the Ghost Trolling motor.
    Richard Viehe
    CRV Communications, Inc, President
    Authorized Bluewater LED Dealer
    Indpls., IN

Career Firefighter/Paramedic, Retired
    Carmel FD, IN

2020 Phoenix 21 PHX
    4 Stroke 250 Pro XS
    Console: Humminbird 12” Solix MSI G3, Garmin 126sv
    Bow: Humminbird 12” MEGA SI, Mega360, Garmin 122sv
    Livescope LVS34
    36V Ghost
    Dual 8' Blade Power Poles

Great post...just what i was looking. Mounting a 360 Mega to a Ghost. Thanks!

3. Member
    Great news, Could you post some pictures please?

Thanks a lot

4. Member
    I too have a mega 360 on a Ghost. I had issues with not being able to get it tight enough with the clamping mount and it would turn some in rough water. Also the rubber pads that are on the mount started to rotate. I cleaned the area under the rubber pads that had the glue with alcohol and used silicone on the both sides of the pads and it stopped turning.

Thanks JohnS. Good info as i will be installing myself. Will post pics when done.