Ranger Trail hubs, rotors, and pads

I'm trying to track down rotors, hubs, and pads for my 2005 RangerTrail dual axle trailer that carries my '05 621. I was pointed towards Dexter Axle but I need some part numbers to work off. I did contact Ranger and that's what led me towards Dexter but I still need part numbers... please!!!!

2. Member
    Back of hubs will be marked with manufacturer and part number. Probably ufp. Waymires is a ufp/ dexter distributor and Skip is far more knowledgeable than anyone you might speak to at Dexter.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

If you have ufp calipers they will be marked “ufp” if you pull a rotor off it will stamped either “17 mm” or “22.4 mm” if it says 17 then you have a DB 35 brake system. If says 22.4 you have a DB 42 system. Eastern marine does a good job of listing all the parts for both systems on their web site

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by champ223 View Post
    If you have ufp calipers they will be marked “ufp” if you pull a rotor off it will stamped either “17 mm” or “22.4 mm” if it says 17 then you have a DB 35 brake system. If says 22.4 you have a DB 42 system. Eastern marine does a good job of listing all the parts for both systems on their web site
    can the 17mm or 22.4mm number be seen without pulling off the rotor ?? if so where is it located ?? thank you ... Mychael

Quote Originally Posted by omykee View Post
    can the 17mm or 22.4mm number be seen without pulling off the rotor ?? if so where is it located ?? thank you ... Mychael
    You have to remove the rotor unfortunately