Shout Out to BCB Customer Service

Just wanted to give a shout out to BCB for the excellent customer service. I messaged them a week ago looking for a brake light to replace on the Phelix trailer. I assume, not a common light they inventory due to the low production of Phelix boats. I couldn't find it on the basscat store, and had googled a few products to see what turned up. I received a message back telling me to send my shipping details to the customer service dept. I sent my info over along with the information from my messaging, and received a quick response letting me know two new brake lights were on the way!

Never asked me what happened, no hesitation, just pure customer service. Didn't even need both sides, but got the full replacement set with good mounting hardware. Got them both installed yesterday.

2018 LEGEND 211R | 250 MERC PROXS

2. Bobby8
    They are the best. Allen in parts is outstanding. Here’s another plug to get Allen a raise, or a new Jaguar as a bonus, ora lake house……. :)

There are several people in that department and while everyone speaks to Allan, we have added Mark to that role and he has almost 30 years of boat experience. Then we have Mike in the fill in spot, Richard and Lance in Service and Parts, plus oversight of Mike Jaeger. Then there are shipping clerks and parts warehouse staff that do their part also. It's a team effort here driven from the very Top down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    There are several people in that department and while everyone speaks to Allan, we have added Mark to that role and he has almost 30 years of boat experience. Then we have Mike in the fill in spot, Richard and Lance in Service and Parts, plus oversight of Mike Jaeger. Then there are shipping clerks and parts warehouse staff that do their part also. It's a team effort here driven from the very Top down.

5. Member
    BCB is the best.
    They make it so easy to get what you need.

6. Member
    Second to none!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    Wow, I guess that would be a lot of Lake Houses.

8. Member
    Yes!
    The best!!!...just received a part yesterday that had been back ordered that I needed just in time for our tournament today.