Banned

Question Tampa Jim... Where did ya go

Just noticed he aint been around. He is pretty cool fellow. Always backed his post with stats and #s when talking about Florida getting over populated. He was.also very knowledgeable with many subjects. Talked with him on a ph a few times. Interesting guy. Ill have to look to see if i still have his #.

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    He's been banned for quite some time.

3. Banned
    I disagreed with him on most subjects but he was quite knowledgeable and could reasonably back up his point. I PM'ed several times about some state road issues being built in our area and he was very helpful. Seemed like a good guy.

4. Member
    Jim was a good guy.

5. Banned
    Ya reckon we can get Al to reinstate him? I mean if the NFL can reinstate a wife beater than just maybe Al can welcome him back??? I talked with him today and he was completely supportive of Al stating it was his decesion and understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Manatee Mauler View Post
    Ya reckon we can get Al to reinstate him? I mean if the NFL can reinstate a wife beater than just maybe Al can welcome him back??? I talked with him today and he was completely supportive of Al stating it was his decesion and understood.
    Have him email me.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    Have him email me.

8. Member
    I liked him as well. His posts were not always in line with my thoughts, but he usually had the info to back up what his beliefs were.

I spoke with him via pm a time or two and we had some great talks. I'd be happy to see him back.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadeye1 View Post
    I liked him as well. His posts were not always in line with my thoughts, but he usually had the info to back up what his beliefs were.

I spoke with him via pm a time or two and we had some great talks. I'd be happy to see him back.
    +1

He is a good guy. He had a tragedy in his family and sort of got too busy to fish. He sold his boat and sold his lake house. He is doing fine and still around but has taken some time away from fishing and boats. He is OK and will be fine.....just not fishing much anymore.
    ----------------------------
    The bitterness of poor quality is remembered
    long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten - Benjamin Franklin

2013 RANGER RT188 - YAMAHA F115 - ULTREX - LOWRANCE GRAPHS
    LOCK-N-HAUL Transom Saver, ALL ABOARD Emergency Ladder
    1996 RANGER CHEROKEE - 40 YAMAHA

11. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I was talking to Jim and we fished together a few times after he was banned then he just disappeared. In person he really is a great guy, the kind of guy that would take his shirt off his back if you needed it. Then he went to see a friend and I never heard from him again. That was about a year ago.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    I was talking to Jim and we fished together a few times after he was banned then he just disappeared. In person he really is a great guy, the kind of guy that would take his shirt off his back if you needed it. Then he went to see a friend and I never heard from him again. That was about a year ago.
    The man seen a reply I made one time, and showed up at my house with a bunch of meat thinking I was starving or something. I told him I wasn't, and he gave it to me anyway. When I seen the bag at first, I thought he was getting out of fishing and giving me all his fishing stuff.
    Then when I made a reply about not having a copier. He brought me printed coupons to save on fishing tackle, and stuck them in my mailbox. Hell of a guy!

13. Banned
    Talked to Jim and he is doing well. He may look to get reinstated after the election as he doesnt want to get drawn into all the election bs. My take on it is that he is respecting Al's wishes to keep politics on the low down.

14. Member
    Talked to Jim and he is doing well. He may look to get reinstated after the election as he doesnt want to get drawn into all the election bs. My take on it is that he is respecting Al's wishes to keep politics on the low down.
    Good news! Thanks!

15. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    That is good news. 1 Day we spoke and he was going out of town for a couple weeks, next thing I know it’s been months and I’m like what happened!?
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV