Pend Oreille River/lake Idaho

Is their anyone who can supply any kind of information for this body of water. My teen age son and I will be traveling there in the beginning of October to fish. We are traveling from New Jersey and have never seen let alone fished there. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks!!!

2. Member
    Call Blake at Beckers Tackle in Couer D-Alene ID, He is a great guy.

3. Member
    208-667-2277, also Noxon Res is just across the state line in Montana I know a guide there for fishing & hunting.

4. Member
    I’ve fished the po River a bit, what part of the river are you headed to?
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    I’ve fished the po River a bit, what part of the river are you headed to?
    To the area of the Billy Chapmans Willows Club and up toward the lake. Any info would be great!!! Thanks

6. Member
    Furthest south I’ve fished is Cusick so probably won’t be much help for you. Nothing new for advice on the river really, current breaks and rocks are big for the smallmouth and timber cover is big for the largemouth where I’ve fished.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

7. Member
    Thanks

8. Member
    My son and I fished it a couple weeks ago and did pretty good around the mouth of Priest River and anywhere there is grass on the main river. White buzz baits and spinnerbaits. We caught a few smallies on drop shot around bridge piling sand rocky points. It will be different in October, but a great time for bigger fish....good luck!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJMAC View Post
    My son and I fished it a couple weeks ago and did pretty good around the mouth of Priest River and anywhere there is grass on the main river. White buzz baits and spinnerbaits. We caught a few smallies on drop shot around bridge piling sand rocky points. It will be different in October, but a great time for bigger fish....good luck!
    Thanks for the info! we are leaving Monday AM!!