Duck River Marine

Please let me know when you get one of the four boats you have on order in stock, really thinking about driving up to look at one.

2. Banned
    I have 3 that are scheduled to arrive from now till first week of October..
    2-204’s
    1-223
    We have some rigging to do but they won’t be here long for these 3 are already sold.. 1 heads to Georgia another heads to South Carolina and 1 stays here local

3. Member
    What part of South Carolina, would really be interested at going over and looking at this boat, talked to Jim today for a few minutes. Super nice guy. I am in the south east part of Virginia. The more I see and read and after talking to Jim am really leaning this way over the Allison.

4. Banned
    I honestly don’t know his city..his name is Monty Morgan..

5. Member
    Monty is in Ayden NC, about 1.5 hrs east of Raleigh.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter35745 View Post
    What part of South Carolina, would really be interested at going over and looking at this boat, talked to Jim today for a few minutes. Super nice guy. I am in the south east part of Virginia. The more I see and read and after talking to Jim am really leaning this way over the Allison.
    I can’t say anything bad about an Ally..if I didn’t own a Ballistic, I’d own any Ally. When I was shopping, looked at both, ride and drove both..for me it came down to Jim Wells being such a great guy, and fish-ability for me..the Ballistic is just lots bigger and lots more room..
    Blazer 650 PRO /Nizpro SC SHO

7. Member
    If I drive up to Duck River on Monday will you have a 204 to look at! Trying to figure the best way to get there, threw Nashville or threw Cambon up that way??

8. Member
    Rodney,
    I'm making the shift from Ranger and I'm extremely excited. I spent 3 days with Jim Wells watching their build process, the care they put into building these works of art, the quality, and last but definitely not least the ride and performance. PM me if you want to chat. My. 204 ETA is mid-October.
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    If I drive up to Duck River on Monday will you have a 204 to look at! Trying to figure the best way to get there, threw Nashville or threw Cambon up that way??
    .204 Ballistic 300R - Speed, Ride, Fishability!

9. Banned
    Rodney I’m in Destin Florida till Monday afternoon..the shop is closed Monday but I do have my .204 at my house and your more than welcome to come see me there when I’m home

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    we can tell you are retired!!!!!!
    monday is a holiday
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    we can tell you are retired!!!!!!
    monday is a holiday
    Yes sir i know where you are coming from!