Like I need another project

I picked up a Bass Tracker that has been sitting under oak trees for a few years. Been bank trash for a while other than Kayaks that I love. It looks like an 2001 model but other than real dirty seems pretty solid. Motor turns over but no fire. Looking forward to fooling around with my new Tin Boat.
    Bass tracker by David Middleton, on Flickr

2. #FRB
    I bet she cleans up good. Great opportunity to rebuild the inside EXACTLY how you want it. There's stuff that will make that hull shine like new. And is that a Yamaha I see on that transom? If so those motors are bulletproof. Can't say I've ever seen a Yamaha on a Tracker before clicking on this thread. Looking at the water line it looks like an elephant fished out of the back of that thing a lot or is that just how those hulls sat?
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

Yes a Yamaha on back. Not sure the year model because the sticker can't be read but I posted on the Yamaha forum about another location for it.