Thread: High Rock

High Rock

Heading to the in-laws place this weekend and the pulling the boat. Going to fish the first few hours in the morning before it gets too packed. Looking for any fish reports,not spots just a starting point. (ex. still deep, up shallow, on docks) if anyone has it to offer. Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    The water is high and muddy with a lot of floating objects. So; be careful. Caught a few shallow last week.

3. Member
    What part of the lake will you be on? They were shallow last week. Really shallow.

4. Member
    Their house is in flat swamp creek. Last time I was there was Memorial Day and conditions were high and muddy so at least I’m consistent lol.

5. Member
    I think in Flat Swamp you'll be ok for clarity and trash especially in the back. Haven't fished back there a terribly lot because when I get to the lake its always full+ and i can't get under the trestle. That is a good area of the lake so you should be able to at least find something. I may be wrong, but it has to be terribly wet for Flat Swamp to get muddy. Everytime i've been there its been very fishy, esp in the back of it. Good luck and let us know how you do.