Ranger promotion experiences

I purchased a new ranger rt178c in May. After the deal was done they inform me i would be getting a basspro gift card in the mail. I guess i should have did some research because they where running a couple promotions. I figured this would have came in the mail within the first month. Its going on 4 months and nothing. The dealer said its like a wrestling match to get them but i should get it in 8 to 10 weeks. Has anyone had issues? Who would you call when the dealer isn't any help?

I purchased mine 31 May and had the exact same issue. My promotion input was lost when Ranger merged systems with White River Marine Group. I let corporate know after a few weeks of not receiving any promotion items and emailed them my invoice. They worked with the dealer to get all my promotions to me ($900 bass pro gift card, VIP owners card, and Operation Troop Salute items.

So Id call WRMG and have your invoice and hull ID available. Also check your motor promotions if you got a Mercury. My dealer had a 2 extra year “dealer preferred choice” extended warranty for free that I upgraded to platinum through mercury for $165. So 5 years platinum coverage for $165.
    2020 Ranger RT188P
    Mercury 115 ProXS CT/23P Tempest/Atlas Hydraulic 6”/Sportsman 2 Powerpoles/Ultrex 80
    Humminbird Helix 9 MSI/Humminbird Helix 9 MDI+/Humminbird Mega 360

3. Member
    Thanks for the help. I called white river and they told me the dealer hadn't filled out an exception so that i would get the gift card. The lady that helped me said she would contact the dealer to get it taken care of. I hope this works out. 900 is a lot to miss out on.

Good deal and yea, that gift card helped buy my mega 360.

5. Member
    I didn't get a BPS card, but it did get a "Ranger Wear" gift card. I received the cards very quickly, but most of the products I ordered were junk. Small hats that didn't fit, t-shirts that are paper thin, a rain jacket that was three sized to small in the shoulders. I returned most of it and received a credit about two months later. Not sure what I'm going to get since most of the product appears to be junk.

6. Southern Cross Crappie
    Took a couple months, but I got mine. I think I made 1 phone call to Ranger Customer Service. Ranger Parts on the other hand? I'm on hold with them as I type (4th time) still looking for my coin box that was ordered 5/22. IF the boat was financed through Ranger, I'd be tempted to tell them to come get it.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post
    I didn't get a BPS card, but it did get a "Ranger Wear" gift card. I received the cards very quickly, but most of the products I ordered were junk. Small hats that didn't fit, t-shirts that are paper thin, a rain jacket that was three sized to small in the shoulders. I returned most of it and received a credit about two months later. Not sure what I'm going to get since most of the product appears to be junk.
    I used my Ranger gift card for transom buckles, those were a decent get.

8. Member
    That's too bad. Products from Ranger Wear were top quality in the past.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post
    I have one and agree with you 100%. They used to have brand name gear but when I looked last week it's all "Ranger" brand. Last time I ordered their brand it sucked. Not sure what I'll so with it. I may give it to an enemy :-)

10. Member
    Everything worked out. I received an email from ranger today. Filled out the promotional information and got the card emailed in a few minutes. Now to figure out what to buy.

11. Southern Cross Crappie
    It's like Christmas in September! enjoy!