Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    hydraulic JP setting 11

2. Member
    Loomis I just had the plate installed and trying to find the right height for best results. Lakes around here should calm now that we’re past Labor Day. I will try your suggestion of 11 on the gauge. When the boat had the manual plate it was 7 dots and ran awesome. Thanks for the suggestion.
    2019 Ram 5.7 Hemi Limited
    Skeeter ZX225
    2 Lowrance 12” Carbons
    1 Lowrance 9” Live
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Yamaha 225/ Hydro Tec/ 25-T1 SHO prop/ 83mph
    2-8’ Power Poles
    12” Black Atlas Jack

3. Derek McCullough
    Quote Originally Posted by MCIPinkie View Post
    Are you telling me you don't think flashing your ECU increases your horsepower beyond the manufacturer's allowable?

Most tournaments require not exceeding that. If you do, IMHO, you are cheating.

Probably illegal. Most jurisdictions mandate not exceeding the recommended HP. I'm certain your insurance company would not approve.

My biggest question is: WHY? Ain't 72 fast enough?
    Having a rough day Karen?

4. Member
    My 21i says 300 max hp

5. Member
    Just picked my Prop up from Mark Croxton, ECU came back from HydroTec on the brown Truck today also. Hope to hit the water Saturday. I’ll post results/ numbers Saturday evening.

6. Member
    Yall are crazy lol
    62 in my boat feels like im flying lol
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

7. Member
    Well Results weren’t exactly as expected. But nevertheless here they are.

Full heavy tournament load, poles, 2 people, Full Tanks, Water Temp 77.8, air temp 71. No current, slight wind in face 5 mph maybe.
    P2P 2.75”

Stock 26 T-2 5800 RPM 72.0 mph

Worked 25 T-1 5900 RPM 72.2 mph

So I’ve gained about 3 mph as it stands right now. I will say that the 25 T-1 Mark Croxton worked for me is a completely different prop. Thing jumps up out of the hole probably less than 2 seconds to on pad. And it climbs to 70 really quick. I thought I might hit 75 with the worked prop. I’m gonna adjust my Prop to Pad and see if I can get anymore out of her.

8. Member
    Theres a flat spot in the rpm band from 5k-6k so if you can get to 6k it will start to pick up again. May have to pick up the plate or take a little bite out of the prop

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Theres a flat spot in the rpm band from 5k-6k so if you can get to 6k it will start to pick up again. May have to pick up the plate or take a little bite out of the prop
    That’s what I was thinking, gonna try and raise the plate and see what happens.

Also gonna lighten the load some. It’s the end of the season, and we’ll let’s just say I put more stuff in every month but don’t take any out. It’s got enough tackle in it to supply 5 boats, not to mention 25 -30 rods.

Thinking about doing the same flash to my 250 SHO. Not really looking to be a 75mph boat, but would love to know how fast you can get to 60+? Ive heard from other flashes that it seems to "put you back in the seat" is that true?
    Chris Shields

Quantum Fishing
    All-Terrain Tackle
    Blackfish Gear
    Power Pole
    Legit Custom Rods

11. Member
    3 mph is a lot! Get to 6-6100k as temp cools down you will pick up more speed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12